The face of the retail industry is always changing.
E-commerce is one of the fastest growing trends worldwide, and for good reasons.
It’s convenient, secure, and is effective at connecting merchants with interested shoppers from across the world.
For this reason, it’s no surprise that online shipping is expected to overtake brick-and-mortar stores globally by 2021, making it the world’s largest medium for retail. As the industry changes, it’s important for retailers to keep up with the latest technology so they’re able to accommodate more customers at once. This is where BlocPal comes in.
BlocPal offers business owners an easier way to process payments
BlocPal understands that not every business owner adapts to technology at the same rate. As such, BlocPal has been designed to optimize transactions for both online and brick-and-mortar companies so that every retailer can enjoy the benefits that come with the world’s first true multi-currency payment solution.
With BlocPal, business owners can enjoy the following benefits:
- The ability to process payments in fiat (USD and CAD) currency as well as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, and Ethereum. Expect more currencies to be added as BlocPal grows.
- Compatibility with e-commerce and Point-of-sale (POS) systems.
- Instant authorizations that bypass the waiting times associated with cryptocurrency transactions.
- Guaranteed payouts directly to your bank account. All transactions processed through BlocPal are final, meaning vendors are protected against fraud including chargebacks.
- Some of the lowest transaction costs in the industry. Fees are 1%, with a maximum of $5 being charged at any time.
- A robust merchant dashboard that makes it easy for vendors to keep track of all their inventory, invoicing, sales, and more.
- An auto-convert currency feature eliminating currency exchange risk for the merchant.
BlocPal is also designed for maximum convenience.
It doesn’t have the same learning curve as other blockchain-related payment platforms, meaning anyone can pick it up and get started. This is because BlocPal comes with a fully integrated system that supports POS transactions and e-commerce, accepting both fiat and cryptocurrencies. Using BlocPal in physical stores is as simple as scanning a barcode, and since the platform has plugins for WooCommerce, Shopify, and Magento, integrating BlocPal into your online marketplace can be completed with the click of a button.
Looking for a new way to process payments? BlocPal offers a quick and easy way to switch between fiat and cryptocurrency without any of the risk. Merchants can even opt to automatically convert crypto transactions into fiat currency, ensuring they’re fully protected from market volatility. This means the transaction can start with cryptocurrency and end with fiat currency within a split second, without the merchant ever holding cryptocurrency.
Visit the BlocPal website today to register and become a BlocPal merchant.